Thursday, 21 April 2016

Nifty Future 21042016


Wasn't it a type 1 trend day? The unusual is prolonged range in the middle. I have not marked any setup today as I focused on finding a good setup without any sort of confirmation and trading it only and it was not that difficult.  I will share the insight into it with all of you once I experiment with it enough and find it worth sharing.

As a change, if the regular readers of this blog or traders share their trades or setups today, I would appreciate a lot.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Uday,
    http://i.imgur.com/tGiWdtl.png?1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a trade @2:55.. BOF of PDL. I managed to get 10points. Is it right one ? Im nt sure, as it was already late in the day & i remember you or NN making a comment that you will not find day traders to commit so late...
    thanks for your charts ...
    ~zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zen

      Nothing wrong in it. It is better to avoid trading after 3 pm.

      URD

      Delete
  3. I took the trade at 13.26 BOF of Range and PDC - closed with 5 points profit.

    Regards,

    Veer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi URD
    http://screencast.com/t/hojphGlW2e6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AKS

      You can trade the range if it is acting as a range.

      URD

      Delete
  5. Hi URD
    My trades
    http://screencast.com/t/RLDxrDPBv

    Thanks
    Arvind

    ReplyDelete

  6. Hi there, Great blog you have there, really. I learned so much from your posts already so please juse keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete