Monday, 2 January 2017

Nifty Future & Nifty Bank Future 02012017


Nifty Future opened full gap up but immediately sold off.  I did not consider BPB of PDC as good setup to trade into the prior congestion area.  After that prices traded in a narrow range for long time.  I liked this consolidation and attempted BPB long trade on break of Range High.  PDC was just above it but I ignored it as I had more confidence on the breakout after proper consolidation.  The trade worked wonder and moved very, very well.  I don't trade back to back hence avoided the BOF setup of BRN/PDH/HOD.


There were two good setups on Nifty Bank Future as marked.  Unfortunately, I could not trade them as I was busy with something else.

2 comments:

  1. Great trade, Uday.
    The short trade in Nifty Bank looks picture perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the trade post which i liked very much.. this day's nifty..

    :-)
    zen

    ReplyDelete